"Image courtesy o FreeDigitalPhotos.net".
Well at least your business should. I’m certain that if you are not hiding under a rock you have at minimum heard of YouTube. Chances are that you have probably even taken to the site to learn how to do one thing or another.
YouTube is the 2nd largest search engine next to Google (which by the way owns YouTube). In my opinion all small businesses should have a video presence. This will allow your customers an alternate way to experience your company and could be also give your company an edge over the competition. It’s a fact that people do business with those they know, trust and love. YouTube helps to create that relationship.
True story- I was looking to hire a speaker for a workshop, I glanced at each candidates’ YouTube page to learn a little more about them. By looking at their videos I was able to see their presentation style, hear them speak &learn a bit about their personalities. I made my final decision based on the YouTube presence.
Here 10 ways your company can use YouTube
1. To introduce the company to the world
2. To connect with clients on a more personal level/ build trust
3. To introduce new products, services or team members
4. To do damage control, if needed. You can put together a quick sincere video explaining the situation and have it available within minutes literally.
5. To teach clients how to use products
6. To explain “how to do something”
7. To present a class
8. To make a short video greeting card or newsletter
9. To do a video blog
10. To market an upcoming event
I am sure you can think of a few more creative ways to use this service. One super-duper great thing about YouTube is that it’s FREE! All you need to get started is a smartphone, YouTube account and a video! Try it out at YouTube.com
Visit our YouTube page and subscribe to stay update with the happenings of Her Business Consulting. Click Here!
***Diamond (commonly referred to as a tip)- If you’d like to add some pizzazz to your video with an opener, head over to Fiverr.com and have one made for just $5.00!