Tuesday, July 22, 2014

The Dream Catcher Series- Featuring Brandi Davis

By LaTasha West
            
 
The Dream Catcher series seeks to provide information and real world advice. Over the next few weeks I will share interviews that I have done with ladies who are successfully chasing, following and living their dreams.  These women are wives, mothers and business owners who are willing to share a small piece of their journey with you.

I hope this series encourages, motivates and inspires you to believe.

This week I chat with Brandi Davis, CEO Livery of Love LTD


Here is what Brandi has to say:

LaTasha: Tell me about the pressures and stresses that you have endured as an entrepreneur.


Brandi: As an entrepreneur there is constant pressure for time management. Stay abreast of the latest social media trends. Looking good, and being in several different places at one time.

Right now I’m dealing with hiring decent employees and working to branch into other money making projects.

LaTasha: How did you learn to deal with the stresses, what strategies do you use?


Brandi: I am still learning everyday. I pray often and make a lot of lists. I set daily goals and stay focused on the list for the day and work hard not to stray from those goals to stay on task.

LaTasha: How long have you been in business?

Brandi: 3 years.

LaTasha: What changes have you made since you started this particular business and why did you make that change?


Brandi: Changes as far as??? Personally, I take less crap from people. I am more compassionate for company’s big box and small business.

Professionally, I listen more to everyone and anyone whether they have a business or are respected or not. I can learn from anyone and everyone. Chew the meat and spit out the bone. Some people are great examples of what not to do as well as what to do.


LaTasha: What would you say was the toughest call that you have been asked to make on your entrepreneurship journey?

Brandi: Staying an entrepreneur. The longer you’re in the bigger the difficulties. More people to manage, more clients to handle, more liabilities. Somedays you just want to do a specific job and go home like normal people. Then you remember that you’re not normal. I wasn’t called to be average I was called to be awesome. I pray and keep pushing.



For more information on Brandi or Livery of Love visit http://www.liveryoflove.com



Brandi is just one of the many amazing women who are living and catching their dreams! The Dream Catcher blog series is just one component of our mission to inspire YOU to chase and live YOUR dream.

We invite you to join us on this life changing journey! For more information on the Live the Dream Symposium Tour or Radio Show visit www.livethedreamtour.com


No comments:

Post a Comment